7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 13 Cevabı Kök-e Yayınları’na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
(7th Grade English Textbook Page 13 In order to find the answer to Kök-e Yayınları and to do your lesson easily, make sure to review our publication below.)
(7th Grade English Kök-e Publications Textbook Answers Page 13)
2. Listen again. Mark the sentences as True (T) or False (F).
1. Emre’s father is slimmer than his mother.
2. Emre’s mother is more punctual than his father.
3. Nil is more outgoing than Emre.
4. Nil’s friends are taller than Nil.
5. Emre’s grandmother is more easy-going than his mother.
6. Nil is more hardworking than Emre.
3. Read the sentences. Match each sentence with the correct adjective.
E. Punctual 1. She always arrives at school on time.
A. Cute 2. He is a baby boy, with curly hair and big eyes.
D. Honest 3. She never tells lies.
F. Selfish 4. He doesn’t care about other people.
B. Easy-going 5. He doesn’t get worried easily. He is usually calm.
C. Beautiful 6. She is slim and she has got blonde hair and green eyes.