7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 15 Cevabı Kök-e Yayınları’na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
(7th Grade English Textbook Page 15 In order to find the answer to Kök-e Yayınları and to do your lesson easily, make sure to review our publication below.)
(7th Grade English Kök-e Publications Textbook Answers Page 15)
1. Complete the sentences. Use the comparative form of the adjectives.
1. My sister is slim but I’m slimmer (slim) than her.
2. Charles is more easy-going (easy-going) than Mary; he is so relaxed and calm all the time.
3. My cousin can’t touch my head because he is shorter (short) than me.
4. Sheila is more punctual (punctual) than me. I’m usually late for school.
5. I’m more hardworking (hardworking) than my brother because I always do my homework and study hard but he doesn’t.
6. Leyla is funnier (funny) than her brother. She likes making jokes.
7. My best friend is more energetic (energetic) than me because he does exercise every day.
2. Put the words in the correct order and make sentences.
1. your father / look / what / like / does? What does your father look like?
2. handsome / with / hair / he /dark / is / eyes / brown / and. He is handsome with brown eyes and dark hair.
3. she / like / is / what? What is she like?
4. is / she / generous / likes / she / people / helping / and. She is generous and she likes helping people.
5. more / he / than / is / outgoing / his sister. He is more outgoing than his sister.
6. slimmer / because / she / is / me / on a diet / than / is / she. She is on a diet because she is slimmer than me.