7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 97 Cevabı Kök-e Yayınları’na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
(7th Grade English Textbook Page 97 In order to find the answer to Kök-e Yayınları and to do your lesson easily, make sure to review our publication below.)
(7th Grade English Kök-e Publications Textbook Answers Page 97)
Meaning/use: We use ‘will/won’t’ to make predictions about the future and to say that something is possible or probable in the future.
Complete the sentences using ‘will’ or ‘won’t’.
1. Phil has got a driving test tomorrow. He didn’t practise much. He will probably fail (fail).
2. There’s an important match on TV. I think Jack will watch (watch) it and wont come (not come) to the party.
3. The players in the football team train so hard. They will definitely be (be) the champion.
4. Kenan isn’t trying enough. He probably wont get (not get) a good job.
5. I believe wars will end (end) and the world will be (be) a better place in the future.
6. I think the Internet will become (become) more popular in the future and technology will grow (grow) so fast.